Cobra sea sleds and Bathysphere

Gentlemen, this is the golden age of tabletop gaming. It is. I give to you the following exhibits, cobra sea sleds and cobra Bathysphere. There is no way anyone would make these models based on the Worm Food episode of the first 5 part GI Joe cartoon mini series 10 years ago. It would have cost too much.

The models below I sculpted myself and are available for free on Thingiverse. They are very cheap prints, enjoy!


Sea sleds with divers. The divers are from Lead Adventure, see my previous article on using them for Cobra Divers.


The sea sleds are mounted on magnets.


A back view. The bases are from litko 


I made the sleds so the pilots can be removed easily, showing the vehicles dismounted.


Top view


The Cobra Bathysphere


I mean, how many 28mm Bathyspheres are out there? I think this is the only one.


Darling!


Back view


Ready to secure that heavy water.

More to come,
Doc

Comments

Popular Posts