28mm Fred VII Cobra Commander and Televiper

What’s more fun than bad fighting bad guys?

I made some conversions for Cobra forces, the first was a Crooked Dice helmeted head that I green stuffed into a Televiper. The body was I think Donnie from Hasslefree and I sculpted the backpack in Tinkercad and had it printed in resin. Whew!

I plan on using the second one I made for Python Patrol when I get around to it.

For the Imposter Cobra Commander, the Fred VII that shot the original Cobra Commander in the ARAH comics and assumed his identity, it was a much easier conversion.  The head was again sculpted in Tinkercad and printed in resin, but the body was sighted none other than Simon of Brummies Wargaming Blog who sourced an alien body from Crooked Dice as a perfect fit.

If you are looking to do some fun Cobra Civil war fighting, this is a great opportunity to build some games off of the contest between Fred VII and Serpentor for Cobra Island.


Forces allied to Cobra Commander near the Terrordrome fight back the Crimson Guard and BATS of Serpentor.


Oi! Ave ye seen mah Brotha?


What the hell did you just say?


Zartan appears beside Cobra Commander


-and just as quickly disappears!


Forward!!


This beats the telemarketing job I had before.

More to come,
Doc

Comments

  1. great job.
    "This beats the telemarketing job I had before." lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is incredible by the way. Just why does that one Cobra trooper have an M16 tho?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts