28mm HISS V

Adding to my 28mm 1980s Pulp I wanted to add some of the more modern vehicles and so I sculpted the HISS V for 3D printing.

These files I have corrected and the modified over time to create a better mode for everyone to print.


The HISS V was a departure from the previous designs and stands out as a unique model.  Combining the speed of the original HISS with a variety of different weapons and a single crew make it a deadly option.

I wanted more forces for my Iron Grenadiers, so I painted mine in their colors.


These are printed in PLA


The weapons are interchangeable, you could swap out to create custom variants.


In game these AFVs are capable of elevating for better targeting and firing.


Back view. This is the twin sponson hull variant.


Side view. These models use sockets to connect all the parts.


The weapons are interchangeable 


The turret hull variant. This was requested by the infamous Reginald Stumblecoc the 4th and so was made.


The rocket pods use the same connection as the sponson weapons of the other hull and so are interchangeable.


Back view


Isometric view


Details of the turret


The two variants together.


Another profile


Here with a 28mm DEMON


Another view.

More to come,
Doc













Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts