28mm Copperhead, agent of Cobra

Copperhead is a recent conversion I made for my 1980s Pulp project.

Copperhead originally was a pretty basic driver figure for the Cobra Water Mocassin, but was given an expanded story in the comics and cartoons.


The original base for my Copperhead was a Hasslefree moderns body with a Crooked Dice Head.


Straps added


More details


And a back view


Copperhead is given charge of transporting Firefly’s gear.


A former airboat racer from Florida who is also supposedly a former SEAL.


Load up Firelfy!


The water moccasin 


You heard him!


Don’t get your hands dirty!





More to come,
Doc

Comments

  1. Brilliant conversion and paint job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very spot-on conversion! I love these step-by-step posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The conversions got easier as I became more used to the sculpting materials.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts