28mm Deep Six and Wetsuit

A few more pieces added to my 1980s Pulp counter terrorist force, Deep Six and Wetsuit.

Both are great characters from both the cartoon and comic book series.  These are conversions with Deep Six being a 3D sculpt that I made in Tinkercad with a Crooked Dice Minion Head.  Wetsuit is an Empress moderns frogman with a CP Models head swap.


Deep Six and Wetsuit arrive at the heavy water location.


Looks like we made it here first Deep Six.


I’m not so sure...


Signal for the other Joes to proceed to our location.


Ringing them up now...


Over here!


Looks like you guys brought some Eels with you!


COBRAAAA!

More to come,
Doc

Comments

  1. Awesome work on the nautical Joe's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Doc! Always loved Wet Suit :) The perfect accessory for the W.H.A.L.E. when I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, I really liked Torpedo when I first got him and Wetsuit made a great addition to the scuba team.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts