28mm Scale Guide for 3D Prints

The following is a guide I'll be adding to, displaying a 28mm figure with 3D prints and their scales that they were printed at:



A Shapeways VAMP and a Thingverse Stinger. The VAMP is listed as 28mm and the Stinger was printed at 36%. They are both match size very well.





The APC was sized to 36% and the Mobat is at 45%. Both are printed in PLA.






Wolverine is printed at 45% in PLA.



Firebat is 45% print in Resin.


Whirlwind and HAL at 36% in PLA.

ASP printed at 36% in PLA

Moccasin printed at 36% in PLA. In hindsight, I think I would have gone 45% for this model.



SHARC scaled at 45% in PLA.



Cobra Moray, 45% in PLA. I had to remake the upper 20mm gun using nails and small beads, but beyond that it came out great.



More to come,
Doc

Comments

  1. 3D printing has been the next thing I am going to get round to at my local FabLab for months. Maybe I will give it a look next time I'm down there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a boon for this kind of subject matter. Lots of great artists out there contributing models.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had so many of these as a kid!!! love it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts