Blitzwing and Ironhide for Transformers gaming

A few more G1 Transformers added to the collection.

I had Blitzwing as a kid, it was definitely one of the cooler Decepticons.  He could change into a tank and attack jet. He was listed as a strategist on his file card so I used him as a lower tier commander for my Decepticons.

Ironhide on the other hand was supposedly this old, grizzled Autobot fighter who saved a ton of time by calling Optimus Prime only by his last name. His personality really did not fit his alternate mode which was an Astrostar style minivan. Talk about the antithesis of tough 😀


Blitzwing, the triple changer strategist of the Decepticons, leads a force of Seekers into The Ark.


Begin dissembling Teletran 1!


My plan to sneak attack The Ark while the Autobots were distracted was flawless.


“You sure about that Decept-A-Creep!”


Autobots!


You entering a world of pain Decept-A-Dummy!

More to come,
Doc

Comments

  1. Very cool. I'm always stunned how your minis and the background merge into one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have a few more Season 1, G1 Transformers to finish and then I'm on to the Galvatron/Rodimus minis.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts