Tomahawk Down! 28mm Lift Ticket and Alpine

One thing that occurs during the 3D printing process is the inevitable misprint. James Renteria of Contact Front Games on Etsy was kind enough to give me the misprint of a Tomahawk model for free which I then used for wreckage.


Lift Ticket evacs the crashed Tomahawk. Lift Ticket is converted from Empress Modern dismounted US forces using Reginald T Stumblecocks formula.


I hope they don’t charge me for this!


Alpine you okay?!


Yeah man, it’s going to be a long climb down!


Alpine is another Reg conversion using an Infinity model base with a Crooked Dice mini head and a pick I had in my bits bin.


I used green stuff instead of blue sculptors tape to make the goggles.


More to come,
Doc

Comments

  1. Great looking piece of objective terrain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It will be making an appearance in the upcoming survival horror game.

      Delete
  2. Good wreckage. "Re-use" is one of the best of the three R' s 🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! yeah, trying to clear out some of the scraps I've had sitting around.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts