Battlefleet Gothic Craftworld Eldar vs Chaos

After 20 odd years I had the opportunity to play Eldar again in Battlefleet Gothic.

BFG has always been one of my favorite GW games and with the 3D models available out there, you can now get a nice sized fleet for around $20.


Craftworld Eldar provided by Tim


My wing


The forces of the Chaos Warmaster- Dave


The center of the line starts off the firing.


Closing on the Despoiler


I try to roll up a flank


The Eldar Adirmal Tymm takes damage


Eldar Bombers are destroyed


Parting shots, forgot about the Eldar having Pulse Lances which would have made a difference in my flank attack.


Ending with a Chaos victory.

The fleet I’ve started work in is a Necron one since I never played the force.

More to come,
Doc

Comments

  1. Nice report and pics. One I have never played but always admired the ships and fleets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Almost all the ships are available on Thingiverse and the rules can be found free online so it's very cheap to get in a game now, just a little front end work.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts