Cold Wars Operation Snake Hunt Part 1

It was with great pleasure that I was able to run a refined version of the Snake Hunt Scenario for the local Convention, Cold Wars.

The following is the Scenario for the first floor of the installation and some photos from the game as it was played.




 Overall view of the first floor

 Team Alpha square off against a SNAKE in the Mess Hall

 Team Bravo Encounters BATs and a Big BOA!

 Bravo wheels a ferret up to the door and fires twin 50s down the hallway into the BATs

 Team Charlie works its way through SNAKEs and Vipers

 Viper Kill Team arrives from the Barracks

 Yet another SNAKE

Destroyed by Team Charlie

 BOOM!!

 Active Camera still in the Hallway.  I got the cameras from TTCombat.


 Team Alpha barricades a door

 Surging forward!

More to come,
Doc


Comments

  1. That looks absolutely brilliant Doc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ace pics. Sounds like it was a blast looking forward to part 2!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bro! As soon as I get time, part 2 will go up.

      Delete
  3. I can only second the others, this looks awesome again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome. This would have been awesome to travel to Cold Wars for. Been salivating over your playtests in prep for the Con.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was never a G.I. Joe fan, so I’m not going to pretend that I know who’s who...but it looks excellent nonetheless. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts