28mm Cobra STUNs

I’ve added some light fast support to my Cobra forces for 1980s Pulp gaming, STUNs.

Capable of reaching speeds of 75 mph on road and 45 mph off road, STUNs are able to deliver their heavy rocket armament quickly and move to evade.


Get that STUN up to the jump point!


Who put you in charge?


I did! Now move that SSSSSSTUN!


Still looking to make a dedicated crew, probably will end up making a 3D print of the Motor Viper head for conversions.


The STUNs here are printed in ABS at 45%.


Definitely need a tail gunner too.







More to come,
Doc

Comments

  1. Good job on the Stun! But I really love that Cobra VIPER. It was my first GI Joe Action Figure and I still have it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The Vipers were some of the coolest figures

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts