In a world before Photoshop...

I came across some of my old comic book stuff I did for fun in the early 90's before I had Photoshop and scanners. Here the color was done by using markers which you can see off to the side where I was putting strokes down for color reference. I generally just used cheap markers, a big pack from Woolsworth of about 36 colors. The computer makes this infinitely easier, but it was fun for it's time. The subject for this strip was some Post Apocalyptic hunters policing the outzones.


Doc

Comments

  1. Looks like an interesting strip. I'd be interested in hearing about the characters and some of the backstory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling. Been drawing with markers too before photoshop came along. I'd like to do so again. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts