A few Dare! Location Cards for 1980s Pulp

The game system I use for 1980s Pulp gaming is a modified version of the Where Heroes Dare! rules that I wrote, published through Iron Ivan Games.

One of the driving factors in the systems play are Dare! locations.  These are essentially puzzle points or encounters located on the table.  I use wreckage, crates, etc to mark these locations.

When a player's Character comes into base to base contact with the Dare! location, a test is made using the Character's Dare! score.  If it is passed, the encounter is revealed.

Encounters can be listed on a table to randomize or like below printed on a card and shuffled.

The following are some examples of Dare! events that players may use in their own favorite rules or for Where Heroes Dare!


Simply cut and fold.  I placed mine in 3 x 4 plastic sleeves.

More to come,
Doc

Comments

  1. Love Dead man's Hand! One of my favourite sort of cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man! I'm looking to get an entire deck created for non specific games.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts