Blue, cut the blue wire.  I MEAN RED!!

I had a chance to get some more objective and scenery pieces done for an upcoming 1980s pulp crawl.
The back wall panels and large tank are from Ainsty Castings via Recreational Conflict. The generator is from Crooked Dice miniatures which has a lot of great scenic pieces.

Let’s go Dial-tone! This door won’t hold forever!

Plus I think we are being watched

That camera is useless to Cobra now Shockwave, they already know we are here!

I just need to make sure I cut the correct wire to the generator...

With or without an audience!

More to come,
Doc

Comments

  1. Awesome one of my faves. Nice job dude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Doc! Anisty and CD do some fantastic scenery pieces, I have several of the ones you have, but yours are looking much better :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, I love the companies that make the little scenic extras. The security camera is from TT Combat, I've gotten a bunch of stuff from them also.

      Delete
  3. The Joes and the terrain all look fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts