GIJoe 28mm M.A.N.T.A.

Remember Flag Points? They were the proof of purchase that you could cut from GIJoe toys for special mail in offers.


The Manta was my first mail in purchase. It was a sailboard that packed up into a backpack for a Joe to carry.

Here I have a naval Lady Jaye by Golem Miniatures piloting the Manta.

The Marine Assault Nautical Transport (Air driven) M.A.N.T.A. is a small, sail-powered craft used by G.I. Joe.

The Ol Flint shot

Armed with a 30 cal LMG and a single rocket, the manta doesn't bring a huge amount to the table, but is a cheap, disposable watercraft for Joes.

And a shot beside the recently completed Whale.

More to come,
Doc



Comments

  1. Most excellent love the Lady Jane as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I was impressed by the Golem Miniatures I bought.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts