Enter the Croc Master, 28mm Cobra Reptile Trainer

So working on my 1980s Pulp project and I wanted to have a miniature for Cobra's Croc Master.  I don't know why really, he was probably one of the last figures I bought as a kid and I think most of the motivation is that he has pet crocodiles which lets face it, it's pretty cool.



In the Marvel run of comics he was more of a weirdo, and in IDW he was a straight up psychopath.

Anyway, on to the conversion:

I believe the body is from a Jungle Trooper from Maxi Mini. The head is sculpted from Green Stuff.

Some additional pieces are added with plasticard and scrap hosing.

I'm not sure where I got the whip from.

Another view. The head sculpt went pretty good I think.

Crocs are from Recreational Conflict.


Some views of the completed models:

Outside of the sunny Cobra Temple on patrol.

Back view, showing the respirator.

On the prowl!

More to come,
Doc

Comments

  1. Croc Master has turned out frickin awesome. Job well done dude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! This conversion was a good confidence booster to try some others.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts