28mm Modern Building interiors

I decided I would like to make up some "Facility" interiors to be used in Modern, Pulp, or Horror tabletop games.

Looking through various options, the most affordable and least time intensive was to do printable terrain mounted on foamcore.

A friend from a FB gaming group recommended this to me:

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/m/browser/publisher/4244/4244

So far so good, I've only pieces together a few components to get a feel for it.

Pictures can be seen below with some of my 1980's Pulp project figures:



Here is the first room assembled. I purposely left a wall removable so pictures could be taken.

Interior cabinets are from Ainsty and a toy eraser painted for a table.

I ended up using gatorboard as it is more durable.  Going forward I plan to assemble the walls but not glue them to the floor tile so they can be removed to access the interiors easier for gaming.

More to come,
Doc

Comments

  1. Looks great and very clever to leave a wall out for pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    My name in Joseph Co - Editor Of TalkWargaming.com

    Please don’t throw me out the window, and sorry if this sounds like spam, I just wanted to drop a message here say thanks for all of your years in supporting the community and hope it can also continue far into the future.

    Right now we're fighting the battle of looking for other content creators for our website but our reach doesn’t go as far we’d like.

    If you would be interested, we want to build a long-term working relationship with you.

    Your first question most likely is what is it you want from me, or what you want me to do?

    That is up to you to answer.

    (My apologies if this gets to you twice)

    Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Sincerely,
    Co - Editor Of talkwargaming.com

    Contact: editortalkwargaming@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts