Reality’s Edge Character Creation

I’ve begun creating my first crew for Reality’s Edge and thought the logical first character should be none other than a Console Cowboy.


False Zero is from Highlander Studios and is 15mm in scale. I went with this scale so that I could play in a 3 x 3 area and populate easily and cheaply.


A player submitted a pdf character sheet to the RE FB group which is exactly what I needed! This sheet keeps all the choices you will be making tidy and easy to refer to. I added forms to this pdf so that you can type in the fields and update as needed.


The game is really almost a tabletop RPG in that there are a lot of options and choices you make can carry over from game to game as your crew grows in notoriety.

More to come,
Doc

Comments

  1. Very nice figure! And in perfect size! ;) Looking forward to see more from this project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man! More coming, need to start whittling down my 15mm lead pile :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts