Cone head Seekers, Dirge, Ramjet, Thrust arrive

The Seekers are Decepticons that are based off the Starscream body type. The last 3 of the Generation 1 series of Transformers were the cone headed variants Dirge, Thrust, and Ramjet.

I had the original 3 as toys, Starscream, Skywarp and Thundercracker, but only had Thrust out of the next 3. I bought him mostly because he had the vtol wings and reminded me of my beloved Cobra Rattler.


Ramjet, Thrust and Dirge land in the ruins of Autobot City on Earth.

What are we looking for again?


Optimus you idiots, Megatron said to locate him


We better find him before Megatron 


Yeah he’s the last guy you want mad!


More to come,
Doc

Comments

  1. Very cool! I remember thinking the cone heads made them look goofy. But Thrust's VTOL wings ARE cool. There's a new Autobot called Windblade with a similar design, as I'm sure you know :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts