15mm Crowd Counters

If you are looking to game an urban environment or an environment that is populated with NPCs, the 3D file set I have made could help you:


In this set there are some premise signs for buildings, tailored to fit the other sets in the series I sell, but there are also files to create Crowd Counters.

If you do not have a 3D printer or a friend that does, I recommend using a service like Treatstock.
Treatstock connects customers with a multitude of small printer services that can produce high quality prints at a very low cost.

I used a Treatstock printer to make clear resin prints of the signs and the crowd counters in the pack I offer and with 10x counters and one of each sign it came out to about $10 WITH shipping.

Not to mention the printer made me extra pieces. If you would like the name of a good printer to use, message me below.


Here are some examples of the Crowd Counters printed with some other 15mm miniatures by Khurasan and I think Highlander.


The car in the foreground is from Darkest Star Games


Street terrain pieces are PLA prints from my other sets, again very affordable to have printed through Treatstock.


The resin I chose for the crowds was clear, but many varieties of transparent exist for printing. I could have requested green, yellow, purple etc.


These pieces will print just as well in PLA and would be even cheaper than resin.


A gunman uses a crowd for cover!

More to come,
Doc

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts