Bad Deals in Benzheen

A dirty senator tries to cut a 3 way deal selling uranium to the Sultan of Benzheen with Destro offering to weaponize, at a price!


"Your highness the uranium has arrived and my MARS technician will see to ensure it is processed to your specifications"

"I trust you have the payments?"

The Sultan and senator are from The Assault Group miniatures, the soldiers from Badger Games Syrian range, and Iron Grenadier Destro is a conversion of the Crooked Dice Dictator.

"That’s far enough Chrome Dome"

Chuckles is a Hasslefree conversion. I used green stuff to make the belt and holster. I also trimmed his shirt to make it tucked in.

"You have no jurisdiction here Joe! And were Equally foolish to come here alone!"

"Oh I’m not alone, isn’t that right Brekhov?  You see the Soviets weren’t to keen on having their Uranium stolen in the first place so they are handling this. I just helped them find you."

"Is a fine car, da Tovarisch? Perhaps this should also be brought back as a prize of The People?"

More to come,
Doc

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts