28mm Ninja Force!

I finished up a conversion to make Dice using a Hasslefree mini with shoulder pads that I sculpted and and a head that I sculpted.  Having finished Dice, I decided to dig out my ninjas for some new pics.


Slice and Dice

Slice is a Silver Age Sentinel conversion, Dice from Hasslefree.


Leading the Red Ninjas

One tries to ambush Snake Eyes, but meets his uzi instead!

The GIJoe Ninja Force so far.

Snake Eyes goes after Slice and Stormshadow attacks a Red Ninja.

Dice moves to attack Jinx.

Stormshadow and Scarlett unload their bows!

Red Ninjas try to surround Snake Eyes.

Quick Kick squares off with Slice.

Stormshadow unloads arrows into the Red Ninjas

A tactical withdraw!
I have more ninjas to add to this subsection, but that will be in time.

More to come,
Doc

Comments

  1. Cracking conversions and paint work dude. Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great conversions I bet it would be hard to find the base model for Slice

      Delete
    2. Try Noble Knight Games, they have had some in the past.

      Delete
    3. Just checked they are sold out.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts