28mm Motorpool

The following is a project I’ve been on again, off again working on, 28mm modern installation interiors.

These are prints from a pdf that I bought 

https://www.wargamevault.com/m/product/98584

Mounted onto gatorboard. I used pins and wood glue to build the box forms, but just a glue stick to hold the walls to the foam.


"Vat is that heap doing in our space?!!!"

"Baroness, it’s the Dredknok Thundermachine"

"IDIOT! I know that! Move it now!"

"Uh Zaranna, can you move that thing?"

"Nah, I want to see miss all high and mighty a lil more teed off first"


More to come,

Doc

Comments

  1. They look cracking dude. Love the kill markings on the Thunder machine and the little additions like the tarps and fuel cans on the HISS Tank.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bro! I have a lot of left over stowage from WW2 kits that make their way onto these vehicles.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts