28mm Modern Journalists, Falcon, and Ripcord

I like details and colorful characters to add into games for encounters and events.

Here I have a set of 28mm Modern Journalists loosely representing the now deceased Marie Colvin. These are available from SASM miniatures in their Moderns line.

I also added in some more conversions from Empress Miniatures bodies, namely Falcon and Ripcord.


Joes on the Trucial Abysmal border


Keep at it, more enemy armor on your 2 o’clock


Laying down night fire


Falcon attempts to stop an interview


Ma’m this area is unsafe! Move behind the safety cordon!


You two! Back away from the emplacements!


Close up of the SASM miniatures journalists.


Look, you need to move back!


I literally just dropped in here!


More to come,
Doc

Comments

  1. Lol they look great. Love the little diorama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just brilliant!! I'm thinking about trying to get to Historicon at the last minute here - though I'm still not 100% sure I did look through the PEL for your game 🙂 Are you running it just that one time (Saturday I think) or did I miss another scheduled time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome buddy! I'm sure I can fit you in the game.

      Delete
  3. Fantastic paintjobs and a top notch presentation. I really like what you do with these backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts