Necromunda A Go Go

 We had our first try out of the most recent Necromunda rules with my gang of Orlock versus Dave’s Delaques.


The overall table 

Some of the scatter terrain is my dollar store stuff I made in previous articles and some are 3D prints from an Etsy vendor. The tiles are from a GW set.

My Orlocks with after market heads. I wanted to be able to reuse the models as cultists for my thousand sons.

The weirdest weapon in my team, the harpoon gun. I had some limited success with it, but it was fun to field. 

My leader with a servo arm and sawed off shotgun. There is no ATF in the 41st millennium!!

The Delaques make their way across the vault floor.


The Orlock sniper earned his keep in game, putting constant pressure on my team anytime they popped out from cover.

One of my Boltgunners. These are definitely worth fielding in the hive.

Deadly alley of mixed fire

Delaques advance under covering fire of their sniper

My leader is taken down by a Web Glove, very deadly in melee!

But he in turn is harpoooned and dragged by my Heavy.

A full out brawl ensues 

With lots of Coup de grace’s by both sides

A brazen juve delivers twin auto pistol fire from the central walkway before he is gunned down by Bolter fire.

More Delaques fire!

Ending with both our gangs bottling out after losing half our teams and our leaders.

More to come,
Doc



Comments

Popular Posts