Long before Human Centipede, there was Multi-Bot

Tired of painting the same old thing?  MOTU provides the opportunity for painting some truly unique models like this one.


A creation of Modulok, Multi-Bot is another multiple part entity.


We have to share the gun!


The toy came with multiple pieces to construct your own action figure


These are 3D prints, not sure who made them.


You guys better not be joined again in here!


Get back to work!


The set also had miniatures of the models separated

More to come,
Doc

Comments

  1. this has to be the coolest MotU character miniature set i've ever seen. great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bud! It's by the same group that did the Silver Hawk minis I showed you.

      Delete
  2. Ha. I love this one. I'm fairly certain nobody I knew had this action figure when I was growing up, or I would definitely remember it.

    Now it reminds me of CatDog from that cartoon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts