28mm Fellowship of The Ring

A long time ago I was gifted a Fellowship of the Ring 28mm metal miniature set produced by Games Workshop for when the movies came out and I finally got it painted.

My cousin is a big fan of Lord of the Rings and has gotten back into Fantasy miniatures so I offered to paint the set for him for his birthday this year.


He sourced the base for me, luckily finding one in stock at a foreign gaming store and had it shipped to me.


Recreating the fight scene from Balin’s Tomb


Each model’s base fits into the master base.


And the slots are labeled for which figure goes where in it.


I used green stuff to texture the slotta bases


And then painted to match the master base


All in all the painting and assembly took about a week





Lots of details on the minis and the base.






Gimli is my fav of the sculpts















More to come,
Doc

Comments

Popular Posts