Road Pig and Zaranna

I have trying to add to my Dreadknok forces for Joe gaming and had a hard time sourcing bodies for a few, including Road Pig.


Always pictured as a Hulk in comparison to other characters in the GIJoe series, I needed a bulky model.


I ended up starting with a Heroforge stl.


Heroforge allows you to create models with various clothing, equipment and body types.


I modified the .stl to include his signature cinder block hammer, cinder block was found on Thingiverse, and then added some bits like the LMG and pistol.

More to come,
Doc

Comments

  1. Wow... Combining a Heroforge model with assets found on Thingiverse is some next level 3D print hobbying 😲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The edits to the .stl were done using Tinkercad which is a free online application.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts