28mm Dreadknoks, Demolisher and Kaos

I wanted to add a few more Dreadknoks into my force and found some suitable models for conversion to make Kaos and Demolisher.


Kaos was a late add to the Dreadknok team


The base model I used is from Kitbash games


Weapons are from Crooked Dice




Just some snipping and pinning


Crossbow on the forearm




Ready for priming.


Zartan, Zandar and Zarana meet at the rendezvous point


Where are those sods?!


They prob got distracted by a donut shop


Buzzer, Ripper and Torch


Welcome Demolisher and Kaos


Demolisher is also a build from Kitbash Games with a head swap from Dragonforge Casting


The more the merrier 


Still looking for bodies for Thrasher and Gnawhyde


Demolisher and Monkeywrench


I see them as the Dreadknoks explosives experts


While Kaos and Buzzer act as breachers 


More to come,
Doc




Comments

  1. DUUUUDE!!! Those are both awesome conversions and paintjobs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks brother! Doing a Dreadknok centric game this month with our club, these guys will be added in.

      Delete
  2. I'd be lying if I said I was very familiar with those particular Dreadknoks, but a good conversion is a good conversion! I'm starting to paint up my Footsore Dreadknoks as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The Footsore are a great set. I may have a Road Pig conversion up soon.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts