10mm Blue Streak and Octane

I believe these are the last two of my first Season G1 Transformers from the cartoon.  I did not own the toys of either of these miniatures and Octane I did not remember at all. Apparently he is another Decepticon Triple changer with his alt modes being a jumbo jet and a semi truck.


Optimus and Blue Streak defend Autobot city against the Decepticon attack.


Incoming Prime!


You Autobots are doomed!


Not today Octane!


We are just getting started Prime!

More to come,
Doc

Comments

  1. I had the toy of Octane. Not the best triple changer, both his vehicle modes were awkward and there was an extra piece left over when he was a plane :/ Still, pretty impressive designing, like all triple changers.

    Nice job as always, it's a truly impressive collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, ingenuity involved in making the toys was always impressive, especially for the triple changers.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts