28mm GIJoe Warthog

I’ve added an homage to Sgt Slaughter’s AIFV, The Warthog with the help of my friend John.

We chopped up an existing stl and modified it to take the model below. This model is also available for free on Thingiverse.


You can call it wetlands all you want Spirit, it’s still a swamp!


Any sign of Zartan?


The tracks run dead at the edge of the water


Gung-ho all I can say is that I’m sorry you grew up here


And that we need to head into that stink soup!

More to come,
Doc

Comments

  1. Lol at the bright orange missiles but they're faithful to the original! I forgot the Joes had one of these Marine AFVs... I myself owned the big APC which actually floated and held a huge number of figures (and the RAM motorbike!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looked it up... It was a CHIBI versionof the real Marine AAV!
      😆 Yours is much better.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I loved the original APC, had it as a kid too, never owned the Warthog, but its a fun little AFV.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts