28mm MOTU Roton

I have been playing more and more with Tinkercad and made this sculpt of the Masters of the Universe vehicle, Roton.

A friend of mine promotes this by asking if I could sculpt the guns for him and I decided to do the entire vehicle. Here it is scaled for 28mm and accepts a 32mm based miniature.


Skeletor returns from a search through Eternia.


BEASTMAN YOU DOLT! Where are you?!


“aghhh, rrgg Here Master!”


“Clean the Roton’s blades and park it by the Collector!”


“Yes Skel-Ahtor”


“He won’t know if I take it for a spin”






These are available on Thingverse here:


More to come,
Doc

Comments

  1. That is brilliant. I really need to ind out how to get one of these without owning a 3D printer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! If Tom is unable to print for you, you can order prints directly through Thingverse, just press the Order Print button and choose one of the three apps for their service. I had mine printed this way and it came out to roughly $15 with shipping for 3 of them so it's pretty affordable.

      Delete
    2. That does sound affordable. I’ll have a look, thanks.

      Delete
  2. Incredible! Skeletor seems to have so much fun with his new toy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts