1/56 28mm Military Cargo Transporter Truck

I few years ago I bought an stl kit off of DriveThruRpG from here:



Pictured here with my SAS Miniatures Sicarios


The truck has been printed in nylon


The kit is broken into a lot of individual pieces


Making it very detailed but also more like a model for assembly.


I ended up piecing the model together in Tinkercad


The trailer is just as detailed. The cargo is from other manufacturers 


The trailer even has a fold down stand


The trailer clicks into the hitch on the truck


More to come,
Doc

Comments

  1. This looks great Jay! Would be great for Joes to sabotage as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bud! I got 3 more to paint then it will definitely be a Joe Convoy scenario in the future.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts