Robot Rampage in the Refuge! Pulp game AAR

Tonight’s Pulp game was a cooperative game with each 500 pt team tasked with uncovering clues to the contact list with a refugee camp.

The table

My team led by The Crimson Ghost

Forward into the fog shrouded forest

Dave’s Rocketeers land and solve the first Dare! Location.

Deadly robots emerge from the shadows

The Rocketeers hop across the table solving the Dare! locations while fighting the ever emerging automatons!

A behemoth is revealed!

Surveying the battlefield

Rob’s sky pirates move up the other flan

In the end, Dave’s team solves the most Dare locations while Rob claimed the last one.

More to come,
Doc

Comments

  1. I really like the Quonset huts! And of course the Pulp Figures rocket troopers are fantastic models, your paint job's definitely didn't justice. I think the first time I saw those was about 20 years ago.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! These rocket troopers are actually painted by a friend. I gifted them to him and he went with the same color scheme that I had used. Merry Christmas!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts