A Prince, a Knight, and a Skunk

More characters added to my MOTU collection.


Prince Adam and Extendar arrive outside of the Palace


Extendar was a later addition to the MOTU line


Stinkor! A great action figure, I had him and his counterpart, Mossman


He was supposed to be scented, but just smelled a little liken licorice.


Adam was the alter ego of Heman


Extendar was a cybornetic knight


Get back Prince Adam!


His whole schtick was that he could extend and always have the high ground 🤣

More to come,
Doc

Comments

  1. I had moss man! I think he was the only he man fig I ever owned. Stinkor is definitely a cooler sculpt though. I definitely remember extendar, I suspect he was a more expensive figure based on the family that had him.

    Do you have two of the extendar figs? Or something you can slip into the middle, or is it actually pull apart like the original?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks guys! I have 2 of the Extender miniatures, one extended and the other not, intricate machinations there. Mekaneck had a similar schtick in the MOTU toy series, but was just hist neck that extended when you twisted his waits. I had him, but not the Extendar toy.

      Delete
  2. These look awesome bro! Great job on them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the Extendar figure as a kid. Prince Adam too, but not Stinkor. Anyway, your Extendar colours are spot on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! These are all through the P3 color series.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts