Gaslands Death Race

6 players, 3 teams of 2 gathered to run through a Gaslands Death Race Scenario. Each player had a single car worth 25 cans.


Team Jason wins for Pole Position and the grid is laid out.

Cars peel out moving up in gears and Tim’s truck Angelcorpse moves to pursue.

Tailgate attack on my Ginny Dee by Tim, I take damage but gain a free activation from my converted performance car.

Tim, pursues in the next gear and completes a second tailgate attack on me, the car is wrecked!

Flip!

Burst into flames and I am out of the race.

Jason’s car is first to get through the first gate, weapons now activated. Dave’s buggy follows closely.

Other Dave maneuvers between the Nate and Tim Foundation, taking a small tailgate.

Angelcorpse follows behind Dave and Jason but does not make it through the gate.

The arena

Angelcorpse moves to ram Dave’s buggy, but Dave survives a roll and keeps going. The driver perk he chose really worked well for him.

The buggy turns to fire into the truck.

Jason crosses the finish line.

The game continues for the remaining player.

Other Dave attacks Angelcorpse with a Ram.

More maneuvering 

Angelcorpse is brought down.

But so is Other Dave.


A fun fast paced game, 2 hrs for 6 players, 4 turns of play.  I enjoyed the scenario even though I was short lived. There was more forced maneuvering and players really needed to choose templates carefully.


More to come,

Doc

Comments

  1. So cool! Great cars, Doc - I will get those rules as my christmas holidays lecture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great, can't speak high enough of them, enjoy!

      Delete
  2. Arrrrggghhh! You're doing Gaslands too!! It's going to be impossible for me not to buy this rules set :) Great stuff, looks like a lot of fun was had!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, the game works great and lets you get right into the carnage, get in there! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts