28mm Masters of the Universe Starseed

I’ve finished all of my Eternian Royal Guard for my 28mm MOTU project and a great Mcguffin, the Starseed.


Deep beneath Castle Grayskull


The Eternia Royal Guard have been mustered to help defend


As the Evil Warriors have breached the walls


In search of the Starseed


An orb said to contain some of the power that birthed the universe


All troops deployed


I still have some rocket sleds with pilots to paint, but this is it for the Royal Guard.

More to come,
Doc

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks bud! They were sitting around a while, finally got to them.

      Delete
  2. Awesome amount of guards! Biggest number of painted ones I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hoping to get them in use early next year.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts