Thousand Sons Scarab Occult Terminators for Kill Team

I managed to finish the last of my full squads for Kill Team, this time some Elites with Scarab Occult Terminators for the Thousand Sons Chaos Space Marine chapter.


Deep in the Maelstrom of the Warp, the Thousand Sons Terminators of the Fractal Blades scour in search of long forgotten arcana...


Led by an Exalted Sorceror in Terminator armor.


A Soulreaper cannon provides sustained fire support to the squad.


The Terminator armor allows the cannon to be carried and fired without burden.


A Heavy Warpflamer provides additional close support.


A Hellfyre missile rack is the Thousand Sons answer to the Imperium’s Cyclone system.


Another Sorceror and his Rubric marines arrive to lend aid.


A formidably combined force of Rubric Marines, Scarab Occult Terminators and Tzaangors for my Kill Team.

More to come,
Doc

Comments

  1. Those look great. I'm working on some Tzeentch Daemons at the moment myself. I'm really tempted to add a few Thousand Sons at some point for variety.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I would definitely pick up some of the Demons if there was a Kill Team list for them. As it stands this is it for now, they are great miniatures, but a lot of work!

      Delete
  2. Very nice! Since they contain only ashes, why did you paint them that well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they’re beautiful! I’ve almost gone insane from all the details on Death Guard, much less these. How many hours did these take, more or less?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Well, they were definitely a chore to assemble and paint. Assembly probably took about 4 hours or so and painting the five was probably another 10 -12 hrs. I do it all a piece at a time so I can stay motivated, and finished the entire project in about a week.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts