Ahriman of the Thousand Sons

I’ve finished all of my Kill Team pieces, for now :), this last one is none other than Ahriman himself!

I had the original second edition Ahriman that was all metal and I thought it was an awesome miniature at the time.  YEARS later, this model is very different! Much larger and a more dynamic pose with a flying disc to boot.  I bought one of the Begin Collecting box sets and he was included. Like all of the other pieces he is completely plastic.


Ahriman arrives on an Imperial world in search of the arcane.


Rubric Marines move forward under their master’s command.


Most Exalted, no reliquary has been found.


Continue the search, we will reduce this world to ash if necessary.


The Lord of all Change has directed us here for a reason


We must not neglect this gift!


Again, bases are by Dragonforge. I can’t recommend them enough.  The ruins are from Waylayer stls that were printed by Craft Fair Games on Etsy who run a great service.

More to come,
Doc

Comments

  1. Wow... What a post! It's both an amazing command figure, and such a great set of photos. His blood red cloak and hideous disc really set him apart and above from his underlings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The model is one of the best I've worked on from GW. I always liked the Tzeentch faction with all of their weird demons and arcana.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts