28mm Warhammer 40k industrial terrain

I’ve added the last of my 40k pieces of terrain from Craft Fair Games


These are 3D prints of Waylayer models that are excellent for the table.


The pieces scale very well with Warhammer miniatures, pictured here with my Scarab Occult Terminators.


The consoles can be used as scatter terrain or as objectives.


This energy extractor could also serve as an objective.


They look great together and help
To break up lines of fire.


The skids can be stacked or placed separately 


The pegs on the top also fit into each other’s bases


A little overview. I weathered the models with ink washes and pastel chalks. Detailing was done with white or black pens.

More to come,
Doc

Comments

  1. I really like those. The lines from.the printing actually add to the effect of the scratched and battered metal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, the lines from the printing aren't so much of an eye sore on these pieces. All of the pieces I received from the vendor were very well printed, no deformities.

      Delete
  2. Good stuff indeed! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts