LORDS OF LIGHT! Last entry for 2020

This is my last entry at the lab for 2020 and decided to post the Zombie Turkey I finished from Bears Head Miniatures


This little company has some great sculpts that were introduced to me by Allison over at


I saw his Wendigo he painted from them and wanted to get my own.


Dug our my 15mm Superfigs of Thundarr’s crew for this one


Lords of Light! Gemini must be in that fortress!!


Raaarrrghh!!!


Ookla I see it too! Some kind of demon bird!


His foul master must use it to guard these grounds!


Ariel can you bind it to give us time to attack?!


I’ll try but it’s a very determined turkey!!

Happy New Year and more to come,
Doc

Comments

  1. Happy New Year to you all!! 🍾🎉🎉🎉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek! This thing is horrific enough at 28mm scale. At 15, it's basically a T. rex !😮

    It's no surprise to me that this looks like a really good paint job... I love the vibrant colors on the turkey's head contrasted with the browns of its plumage. You should post a photo of it on the Bear's head Facebook group, I know that Philip always loves to see his figures painted up 🙂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yeah I would like to also use it for some 28mm horror based games.

      Delete
  3. Fantastic 15mm goodness! That carnivorous bird is frightening next to them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts