28mm Evil Seed

Evil Seed is a powerful flora based villain in the Masters of the Universe mythos who sides with himself above all others.  Wishing to see all of Eternia covered by his vines, he has fought Heman as well as Skeletor and was a member of Count Marzo’s Council of Evil.

The miniature I used for Evil Seed is from Leon Mallet’s excellent Kitbash Games line that was available through Kickstarter. I believe this miniature in particular was listed as Thorn.


Evil Seed emerges from Mossman’s root cellar, mistakenly freed by Orko


The time of Eternia is at an end Man at Arms!


You were a fool to try to stop me alone!


I’m hardly alone!

More to come,
Doc

Comments

  1. He does look a lot like the 200X version of the character (which looked nothing like the Filmation version).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's what I was going for, the 2002 version. I saw Kieron use the model from Kitbash for him and followed suit. A Council of Evil set would be a cool alternate evil faction.

      Delete
  2. Wow. Love how you painted up Moss-Man!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts