15mm Reality’s Edge, roster filled

I’ve completed my 15mm miniatures needed to kick off some of the upcoming Reality’s Edge games.

Cyberpunk tabletop gaming is an investment just like other genres, but it’s taken me about a year to finish out this project. The genre doesn’t need a lot of miniatures, but it does need a lot of terrain to get that Sprawl feel. I wanted a table deep with scatter terrain and buildings for that claustrophobic look of the future.


Rebel minis, a resin print my cousin made for me and I think Khurasan make this crew.


Back view. This could be a Sprawl Samurai, an Enforcer and a Masque.


Sprawl Roaches and rats. 3D files a friend scaled down and printed in vinyl for me.


A blade runner, good for a Tracer


This is also a 3D resin print.


More Rebel Minis, Enforcer vs Junkies!


The junkies are Rage zombies


More Rebel minis


Great for the Sprawl


On the rooftop another Sprawl Ronin and an Infiltrator


Back view


 CorpSec Kill Team from Khurasan


Back view


All terrain is available from my lab on Wargames Vault and DriveThruRpG 


More Khurasan 


Excellent minis for the Sprawl


More to come,
Doc


Comments

Popular Posts