28mm Night Creepers and Aleph at The Pit

Night Creepers appeared in the Joe toys very late for me collecting but my little cousin had one of the figures and I remember thinking all the gear they had was cool.

I initially thought the Night Creepers were a remake of the Red Ninjas of the Arishikagi, but they are actually a Swiss technocrat faction of Ninjas that sell their services to Cobra. They became more prominent in the comics after Storm Shadow abandoned Cobra with his clan.


Aleph, the leader of the Night Creepers infiltrates The Pit for a Cobra issued contract.


No one gets in here that easy partner!


Helix squares off with one of the Creepers


Helix is a straight Hasslefree miniature and the Night Creeper is from the Jin Roh inspired range available through Victory force miniatures. I created hands with weapons, heads, and backpacks that are on Thingiverse that are used here in resin for the conversions.


V3 Snake Eyes is a Hasslefree conversion


The Aleph’s head is a Crooked Dice head that I green stuffed a blind onto it.


Weapons abound! I used Tinkercad and Sculptris to make their heads and gear.


Quick kick is another Hasslefree conversion.


Kris blades come to life!


Crossbows were also made for the Victory Force riflemen


I clipped of their M16s and replaced with resin crossbows I modeled after the toys. I had to remake the left hand on each model with green stuff.


The Redemptive Storm Shadow!


I thought I lost him, but found him again in my collection.


Scarlet is another Hasslefree mini.


Just a straight repaint, if I did it again I would have given her a crossbow in one hand from Crooked Dice.


Jinx vs chucks!


Not a contest!


They are surging on us in number!


This ends now Joes!


I’m here to clear a room! Timber got me just in time!

More to come,
Doc


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts