28mm GIJoe Night Force

A little bit of a splinter project from my 1980s Pulp project is a Moderns version of the Joe team.

Night Force was a sub team of the Joes that was tasked with more clandestine operations and missions that requires stealth. This also meant that figure were recolored in more traditional military colors for the toy line.

I’ve decided to go with this theme for my Modern Joe team, adding in some Resolute versions as well.

Miniatures pictured below are available here:



The Joe Night Force insertion team arrives at the target area at dusk.


Lt Falcon, where from here?


The target area is right over that hill Outback. Beachhead, Crazy Legs follow me over.



More to come,
Doc

Comments

  1. Any chance you offering these heads on Thingiverse or other sites? Love your work! Just discovered it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Man! I really only make stuff on Thingiverse that I can't find anywhere else. The link I have at the beginning of this article will take you to the manufacturer of these minis.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts