28mm Evil Warriors for Motu

I’ve added some levies to the forces of Skeletor, Evil Warriors. These appeared in the mini comics included with the toys and served as fodder for the forces of Skeletor.


Tri-Klops musters the Evil Warriors camped in the Whispering Woods....


We march on Grayskull in the morning!


Who are you to order us?!


You are not of our kin, summon the Jarl!


Who calls my name!?


We can only be ordered by Skeletor


You fools! I can’t micro manage you!


A thousand pardons my liege!


The ogre is ready for the fight tomorrow!


We’ve not fed him as you asked


Grayskull will fall!

More to come,
Doc


Comments

  1. Really nicely done. I didn't get any of these because I had to draw the line somewhere. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! OMG yes a line definitely needs be drawn, I'm about at max capacity for space :)

      Delete
  2. Outstanding work, I love your Tri-Clops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly marvelous set of techno-barbarians.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Skeletor quote is golden! And love the Evil Warriors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! Thanks! Seems in character, thanks for the Evil Warriors, my forces are growing!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts