28mm Mutants of Plunn-Darr

I’ve added a few more miniatures from Crooked Dice for my Thundercats project, Mutants!


What isssss this place? Some form of temple, yesssss?


Hhmph! Looks abandoned hhmph!


Yes Monkeian, and primitive...


PRIMITIVE!!!


WHO DARES DISTURB MUMM-RA THE EVER LIVING EVIL!!!


Only fools would seek their fortune here!


I am Slithe and you are the only fool I see, YESSSSSS?


I can take care of this pile of bones Slithe!


FOOLS!!!


Mumm-Ra is ALL POWERFUL!!!

More to come,
Doc

Comments

  1. They all look awesome. I love the Monkian sculpt it reminds me of a good friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing collection. And I like the temple statues... Are those from Reaper?

    The ThunderCats villains really make the He-Man villains, who are a bunch of weirdos, look relatively... not like a bunch of weirdos. What a crew, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The temple statues are from Reaper. They got use in my previous Pulp games for museum skirmishes.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts